- Worship with us. The first step to getting connected is attending a service. If you aren’t sure what that experience will be like, please go to “I’m New.”
- Get to know us and allow us to get to know you. After worshipping with us, if you decide you’d like to take the next step, attend our New Member’s Class. Despite the title, there is no obligation to become a member of Annunciation if you attend this class. We use this time to tell you a little bit about our church. More importantly, however, we use the time to get to know you better and to see how we can help you form deeper connections with God and with others.
- Pray with us. Start to pray for guidance about your next steps, and the ways in which Annunciation might be a part of that journey with you.
- Eat with us. Sign up to attend a Foyer Group Dinner and get to know others who have chosen to be a part of Annunciation.
- Serve with us. There are a variety of ministries from which to choose. Some are weekly, some are monthly and some are yearly. We can help you find one best suited to your gifts and passions.
- Study with us. We have classes for all ages and covering a variety of subjects pertaining to your faith journey. You can see what’s coming up on our Events page. We also have wonderful online resources (link here) to help you when you are away from our campus.
- Call us. If you have any
questions,or would like to talk with our clergy, please don’t hesitate to reach out and call us. We would be happy to meet with you.